Mark's Magnetic Putty

WHAT DOES IT DO?
Similar to regular "silly putty", only far more fun!  It can be stretched, bounced, torn, and molded to the user's delight, all without touching the putty!  What's more, the putty can be "charged" to pick up small metallic items on its own. 
This incredible product is an instant hit for anyone who gets their hands on it.
 
HOW IT WORKS
Countless tiny micron-sized magnets are infused into the putty to allow hands free "magic" movement.  A super strong magnet is included to manipulate the putty.
 
WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM ALL CHILDREN. Do not put in mouth or nose. This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small magnet. Not for children under 3 yrs.
FREE SHIPPING FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME